[lit-ideas] Re: Mike Geary has invited you to open a Google mail account

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 20:17:58 -0700

Julie Krueger wrote

Me as well. When you compose an e-mail in gmail (which I have and love) there's an option to invite the recipient to use gmail. I suspect when Mike sent an email to the list he clicked on that by mistake and invited the entire list, unawares.

Don't you believe it. Mike Geary gets $50 for every new account he signs up, and a bonus if he exceeds his quota of 50,000. AND, he gets an all-expenses-paid three week visit to the Google Spa and Ranch, in San Jacinto, California after his first 5000 'friends have switched to GMail.

May a million hyacinths bloom.

Robert Paul
San Oswego OR