[lit-ideas] Re: Michael Moore at Cannes: Palme d'Or Best Film

  • From: "josey" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:16:24 -0700

Geez Im just getting to this string late--been outta town!
is Michael Moore the same person who wrote " Dude, Where is my country"?

   I read that book on the plane and it seemed he did an incredible lot of
Bush bashing...I --niether pro or con am going to research the web sites
mentioned......becuz im sooo meeee!! but has anyone read that book--and a
friend was telling me he was hold up in London--hmmm!

    Joseph Wells