[lit-ideas] Re: Michael Moore and other 'nutters'

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 02:20:54 +0100

David Icke, Paul, is the Son of God. He said so, and all our news bulletins
reported it. So, some respect, please!

>He actually seems to believe that there is a secret reptilian
> race that controls the Earth's society.

The Giant Green Lizards. Yes. That's what all these people are.

> At times, he sounds like a raving lunatic

but only at times, yes; he comes across well on TV

See http://www.davidicke.com for more..

Judy Evans
jaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx