[lit-ideas] Re: Mexican protesting

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 01:11:15 -0500

RP:

But if it's the first, let me propose a candidate for him: the wonderful, neo-Gricean, OED-loving, often surreal, more often entertaining and informative, now lost, J. L. Speranza.

Ach! As Erin taught me to say, YES! JL. "Oh, where have you gone, my blue-eyed son, oh where have you gone my darling young one?" It pisses me off to no end that he would just disappear from the list. Granted he was dysfunctional, : ) still and all, he was so damn funny. Ach! Disappeared into the ivy, he did. Well, then, adios, amigo; salut, mon vieux; auf Wiedersehen, mien treue Freund; ciao, bambino; e-mail me, asshole.

Mike Geary
Memphis
And where has Erin gone?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Paul" <robert.paul@xxxxxxxx>