[lit-ideas] Mercy! Merci!

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 14:45:51 -0500

AA: Actually, Andy does terrific drag.  You'd never know the difference. He's
also used a chain saw (but not much), and he's a good drunk, gets real
happy, on the flip side of which, he mostly doesn't drink.  And, contrary
to popular belief, he's not confused.  He and Irene are of one mind, that's
a fact.  For Julie, there's no need to distinguish.  When Irene was on the
list as Irene she was nobody's favorite poster, and that's fine.

It's hard to explain, but I STILL think of you as Andy, so as you say, you guys must be quite the same. Plus, I don't want to give up my conception of the verb "to amago" something. It's sort of like 'quone' but not quite [see footnote].

paul

p.s. for those of you who have never heard of 'quone', on an episode of "Seinfeld" Cosmo Kramer tried to put it down on a game of scrabble: The conversation went something like this:

Jerry: "quone?"
Kramer: "what, Jerry, that's a word..."
Jerry: "Use it in a sentence"
Kramer: "To Quoooooone something" [looks around nervously]
Jerry: "I think I'm going to have to look that one up".

If you've never heard of Seinfeld, I'm afraid you're amagoed!

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada