[lit-ideas] Re: Memorial to the Unknown Tree

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:34:45 -0800

on 11/11/04 2:32 PM, David Ritchie at ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> Mr. Jack Huckaboomloo,
>> Associate Partner,
>> Laurels-Swan-Locust, Inc.
>> Memorial to the Unknown Tree by David Ritchie Foundation
>> 1611 Memorial to the Unknown Tree Road
>> Ritchie, VA 20010
>>

>> Dear Mr. Huckaboomloo,

On behalf of Focus on the Photograph, let me say that your lignin media bias
gets up my nose.  When it comes to memorials, it's always the three d guys
who get the dollars.  "I damn well think I'll never see anything but wood
that's better for memorializing a tree."  Well whoopee.

Why were we not asked for positive input?  We value values.  We understand
fixers.  We know how to control an f stop.  When things threaten to get
blurry, we just say, "No."  We are plain, old-fashioned, light thinking
people.

Seeing that piece of doo doo you got there, makes me want to go digital.

Fred Twiglets
Colorado City
Colorado