[lit-ideas] Re: McGonagall o'erthrown

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 17:54:54 +0100

Thank *you*, Robert!  I read the paper version of the story so
hadn't come across the Julia Moore link.  She is rather good (bad), isn't
she?

I've now managed to look at the various pages, I'm ecstatic to see
Wordsworth on the bad poetry index.

-- David, Scotland can't win them all :)

Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK