[lit-ideas] Re: May Day Baby -- Long Live the Revolution

  • From: "Michael Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 08:07:53 -0500

Thanks to all the well-wishers. A special thanks to Robert Paul and the
staff of Mutton College for the $260,000 tuition package.  I'm sure she'll
need it.  And to Stan I can only say, thanks for the vote of confidence, but
if I tried to write a Sunday Poem about Paxton's arrival, I know I'd end up
getting serious and noboby deserves having to see that.

Thanks again,
Mike