[lit-ideas] Re: May Day!

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 18:34:50 -0700

> Same to you and everyone.  Did you dance around the Mapole today
> Andreas-naked or otherwise.? :)

actually, yes, we really did dance around the May Pole (however, with clothes
on). a Swedish
friend arranged a May Day party today for a bunch of Scandinavians, plus
Germans, and we did
the May Pole, a great deal of food, and we sang a number of Swedish, Danish,
and German
songs. the weather had threatened to rain all week, but it was gorgeous today:
sunny and a
mild 70s in the mountains above Palo Alto. it was pretty funny; it took a great
deal of
planning to get people to properly weave the May Pole.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com