[lit-ideas] Max Boot [Iraqi firing at US aircraft]

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:51:37 -0800

Yesterday evening I light-heartedly offered to pay a nickel per incident to anyone who provided evidence of Iraqi ground fire against US aircraft patrolling the 'No-Fly Zone,' and elsewhere between the end of GWI and GWII. Lawrence has provided me off list with references to many such incidents, so I have to take some money out of my parking meter coin fund to send to him.

I want to thank Lawrence for his diligence and for the courtesy of his reply.

(Andreas I'll deal with later.)

Robert Paul
Reed College