[lit-ideas] Re: [Marquand - not the novelist

  • From: Eric <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:43:47 -0400

On 8/18/2010 9:06 AM, erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I can confirm that tucking in shirts is a definite 'no'.

That's unpleasant fashion news. I always tuck my shirt in. My pants tend to ride down. The more active I am the greater the potential for gravity to send my jeans toward terra firma. Belt-tightening follows. Without tucked shirt, belt-tightening is abrasive.

Like Feynman I don't really care what other people think. This attitude doesn't make me vastly popular, but it does ensure that the friends I have are good ones. And a few of those dress well.