[lit-ideas] Re: Mark Steyn on Gun Control

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:24:15 -0230

Quoting Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

snip
> It
> makes no difference whether he is an American Marine in Korea or an American
> Woman in Kentucky.
snip

Phil clearly fails to recognize that some maxims are transcendentally valid -
i.e., universally necessary and hence universally applicable.  Like the
Constitutional "right to bear arms." Phil, you gotta get a (noumenal) life!

Walter Okshevsky
Hans Kelsen Professor of Universal Law and Hermeneutics
University of Wolfau, Austria

 Neither, if he has a brain in his or her head will let