[lit-ideas] Re: Marfa Lights

  • From: John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lit-Ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 17:26:40 +0900

No need at all to spell it out. I just felt that "The lights hadn't
brightened the night" was an unnecessary intrusion between Katmandu and
Nepal. Also a bit obvious perhaps in terms of the mood of the moment.

But, hey, it's your poem, and I claim to no expertise as a critic.

Be well,

John

John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN