[lit-ideas] Re: Manly Flowers

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 18:44:42 -0800

There's flowers such as Tiger Jaws and Crocodile Jaws. If you raise these in
your garden, maybe you have to put up signs
to keep children away. Or will the situation take care of itself, if you
know what I mean?

There's also Spanish Bayonets. Probably have to find a dealer for these.
Anyone know the street price? I'm not sure on the federal registration
requirements on these. Maybe it's protected in the Constitution. I doubt you
can take them on the airplane.

Black-eye Susans sound good. Any flower that can duke it out mano-a-mano is
okay by me.

Wild flowers are cool. Stay away from city flowers. Get wild ones. Put in an
underground speaker system and blast punk rock at their roots.

You want flowers that bring around the right kind of birds. Smart birds.
Successful birds. Birds that strut. Blue Jays. Hawks. The raptor crowd.
Maybe vultures.

No pansies. They attract sapsuckers.

yrs,
andreas