[lit-ideas] Re: Malt, Coffee & Chuck Taylor (shortisher)

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:00:16 -0230

Folks -- Returned mail. Our computer services are involved in hooking up our
phones to the cyberspatial world and messages are being returned. I have a
high-tech new phone that even makes coffee. Of course, I can't figure out how
to do an outgoing voice-mail message. Pardon the delay.
Cheers, Walter
MUN

Quoting wokshevs@xxxxxx: