[lit-ideas] Re: Malt, Coffee & Chuck Taylor

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:05:42 -0230

Cute desert island story. But seriously folks: I have never encountered a
transcendental philosopher whose philosophy simply "assumed" anything
transcendental. Or relied on empirical evidence to support her account. All,
however, do rely on our Swiss Army Knives - yes the one with the cork screw
-and we carry them religiously (though not to the airport).
Still between terms but not for long, Dr. O.