[lit-ideas] Re: Malt, Coffee & Chuck Taylor

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 22:02:47 -0700

On Jun 17, 2006, at 12:21 PM, wokshevs@xxxxxx wrote:

What can I say? I'm originally a street kid from Montreal. Learnt phronesis in
the alleys of Outremont.
Walter C. Okshevsky
Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Rationality
European Court of Human Epistemology
Brussels

Dear Dr. O.

It 'as come to de attention of SPCR membership that you 'ave sometime been guilty of beating a dead ours. Under E.E.C. regulations, dese ours are honly for use only by poets in dere hattempts towards publication and publicities. Hor by de Life Guards for dere 'ats.

Ref: 879/12345/bar

Please accept de hexpression of our most respectful sentiments,

Mme. W. Ward-Swarthe,
Chair, Membership, SPCR,
Past E.E.C. Inspector of Beer-Ruined Choirs and Daffs
Iced Edford, Near Wales