[lit-ideas] Make war, not love

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:35:25 -0500

Pretending at war is preferable to pretending at being a girl?

And why can one hysterical parent undo an event seemingly practised by
thousands with no harm?
I don't remember our local schools having an event like TWIRP day.
 Mostly they had inside-out day and  pajama day.  Oh my god, maybe that
pajama day encouraged them to think that congregating in pajamas was ok.
 Next thing you know, sex is ok.   Can't have that.  Better to have war
dress-up-day.
Sheesh....

Ursula,
confused in north bay