[lit-ideas] Re: Madness, Foucault, Nietzsche & Emerson

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 18:47:43 +0000 (GMT)

________________________________
 From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>But none of this "science of complex systems" etc. shows that the underlying
>issues [say, of foundationalism v. foundationalism] are ones decidable by
>"science":>

While views may differ on whether "foundationalism v. foundationalism" is an
interesting debate or would end soon in mutual wotsit, I think Donal meant
'foundationalism v. non-foundationalism' or even 'foundationalism v.
anti-foundationalism'. I think this because, without wishing to be
foundationalist about it, I am Donal. I think.