[lit-ideas] Re: META: list guidelines useful as a trapdoor on a lifeboat

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:17:24 -0500

Since we're in an insulting mood, let me add that Eric Yost once, off-list, wrote me a very flattering message on the matter of my writing stylistics. And though it's against list protocol to reference off-list messages, I think it incumbent upon me to warn the list that Eric Yost can be a very endearing and engaging soul. Don't let him sucker you into his politics through his intelligence, grace and charm.

'Nuff said, as we say down here.
Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>