[lit-ideas] Re: META

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 06:51:40 EDT

This is becoming boring. Lots of fascinating threads to discuss: war in the
 large world, things, philosophy, and I have to get in my mailbox posts on
nettiquette and further insults ('shut the -- up' -- is he God?)

The poster of today claims:
>(a) no one but the subject has participated in
the thread "Re:  META".

But actually two posters have: one on May 14, to the effect: "[It's  not]
'your fault'; another one on May 14 to the effect, "amigo".

Perhaps the poster of today's post is unable to reply an intelligent
criticism on the poster's use of 'solecism'.

I would expect an apology on having misjudged.

Listers: If you do not want to engage in meta-list debate, please ignore
the thread. It _is_ interesting for me, but it's not obvious the main purpose
of  the list. Do not allow it to influence the posts you contribute to the
forum.

Thanks,

JLS
**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in