[lit-ideas] Loon in Windbreaker

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:31:29 -0400

Iranian loon-in-windbreaker Ahmadinejad said, "No one can deprive a nation of its rights based on its capabilities." *

Sounds like an argument for bringing out our mini-nuke bunker busters, for completely deploying all our robot attack platforms, anti-missile lasers, satellite weaponry, nanoweaponry, restoring our bioweapons programs, and stationing our various doomsday devices from pole to pole.

After all, self-defense is our right, and these (and more) are within our present capabilities. Maybe the greasy old loon-in-windbreaker is right: treaties be damned; time to crank out death machines and play chicken with the human future at stake?

Nahh...

_______
*

http://reuters.myway.com/article/20060826/2006-08-26T130524Z_01_BLA618392_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-NUCLEAR-IRAN-DC.html