[lit-ideas] Re: Long Live the Evolution

  • From: andy amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 10:18:32 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Enns <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: May 4, 2004 11:42 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Long Live the Evolution

Andy Amago wrote:

"Don't know what Man. United is but it doesn't sound edible so I'll
pass."

Phil:  Manchester United is the richest sports team in the world, just ahead of
the New York Yankees.

http://tinyurl.com/2b2v7

A.A.:  I have a gym membership and a Bowflex but am disinclined to sports.  I
have read that that Russian chap bought the English soccer team Chelsea and
that is the extent of my knowledge of sports.  I think Michael Chase and I
might have a lot in common throwing food at the girls at the table rather than
doing the Snopes thing in the corner with the guys.

Andy
P.S. (Not to be too cryptic, Snopes are the Faulkner rednecks, if memory serves
from way back)

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON