[lit-ideas] Re: Long Live the Evolution

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 18:50:22 +0100

(MC, "None of your beeswax"? I like it.)

He's a farmer-classicist who's still fighting the Peloponnesian War(for
Sparta).

> The book I am referring to is, Mexifornia: A State of Becoming, by=20
> Victor Davis Hanson.

>>"speak your language", by=20=
>>the dozens.  Seems a schizy way to live, not just for the country but=20=
>> for the individuals with joint loyalties as well.

So should we throw the English out of Wales? Oh but they don't speak
Welsh... maybe we should throw the Welsh out of Wales? Aaarrrggghhh, I am
*half-Welsh*, do I mean *half-English*?  All the two-language stuff in the
banks is doing my head in... Schizy, schizy..

Judy Evans
jaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx