[lit-ideas] Re: Lit-Ideas Conversions

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:20:54 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Anything is compatible with anything if we try hard enough.  It's called sp=
inning.=20

Andy

From:  Andy Amago

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

Is it me, or is there a bit of hubris in some guy declaring that he has

inside information that proves there is a god?  And others really caring,

that's what gets me.  Talk about one sheep, however exalted, within the fol=

saying he has *scientific evidence* that there is a god, and the rest run

after him.=20

=20

=20

=20

Regarding Darwin, I'm no Darwin expert, but whether or not Darwin believed

there was a prime mover is irrelevant.  His theory of evolution works.

=20

=20

=20

Pardon my French here, but I'm ashamed to be a member of this deep thinking

society called the human race.  Well, gotta go, gotta find me a head sheep

to tell me what's on the agenda in the universe today ...

=20

=20

=20

=20