[lit-ideas] Re: Lit-Ideas Conversions

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:12:34 -0800

It's just you, Andy.  I read the dialogue between Flew and Habermas and saw
no evidence of hubris.  He was rather soft-spoken.  In fact they both were.

Flew's issue with Darwin has nothing to do with a prime mover.  It has to do
with Darwin's original life form being able to reproduce.

Lawrence Helm

San Jacinto