[lit-ideas] Listen To, Read Lyrics Of New Leonard Cohen Song “Going Home” From Old Ideas Album Now

  • From: Ursula Stange <ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:28:46 -0500

Poking around just now (waiting for my Jamaican Patty to heat up) I came across
this:

http://1heckofaguy.com/2012/01/16/listen-to-read-lyrics-of-new-leonard-cohen-song-going-home-from-old-ideas-album-now/

Farther down the page you can listen to 'Show me the Place," another song from
the new album (my favourite of the three releases).

Ursula

Sent from my