[lit-ideas] Re: List moderator

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 17:35:13 -0800

Maybe he had been reading The Book of Mark...

uncanny guess. actually, I've been reading the Gospel of Thomas, the one from the Nag Hammadi collection.

Ursula, the last thing i want is to moderate the list. i don't have time for that. i work like 46 hrs each day. on weekends, i crash like a tree into my bed. if i forget to feed my cat, she reminds me. she sneaks up and chomps into my leg and then races for the kitchen. primitive, yes, but it works.

David owned the old list, in the precise sense of that word. i don't own this list. all of you own this list. i just fix stuff.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com