[lit-ideas] Re: Link to "Mohammed" cartoons

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 03:26:37 -0500

Cassidy -

You're revealing your invincible ignorance here in asserting there is no objective look at the Middle East and Israel. Julie sent you a number of links. Do you only know how to talk, not to listen?

Stan Spiegel
Portland, ME

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cassidy Dann" <cassidy_dann@xxxxxxxxxxx>