[lit-ideas] Re: Link to "Mohammed" cartoons

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 07:51:01 -0500

It seems like there's a certain amount of negative karma in the world, a
negative equilibrium that has to be maintained.  We do our share, then someone
else picks it up, hands it back to us and round it goes.  It's acceptable for
the Europeans to band together, but not Arabs.  Maybe that's what humans do,
band together, in a perpetual dance of squashing and out-squashing each other.