[lit-ideas] Re: Like, way out

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:22:27 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Aug 27, 2004 4:59 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Like, way out

-----Original Message-----
From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Aug 27, 2004 4:54 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's actually a toss up between finding your jokes terribly lame and thus not
even remotely amusing, and having no sense of humour.  If I happen to opt for
either one conclusively, I'll let you know.  In any case, thanks for much for
clarifying, as I'd like to be sure that I fully comprehend each and every one
of your interesting posts.  I especially liked reading about your trip to the
gym.  You truly have the most fascinating life.

A.A.  Let me try again.  The first half of your reply was deserved by me.  It's
true, my jokes can be lame.  The rest is nice of you.  Except for the
fascinating life.  I'm sure you meant to put a smiley on that sentence.  On the
other hand, I do want to come back as a squirrel next time around.  So in the
meantime I thought I'd get a jump on it.  I've got this lab set up in my
basement you see.  When the right storm comes around, with just the right
amount of lightning ...

Lame as ever,
Andy

Erin