[lit-ideas] Re: Lifetime Warranties

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 21:12:58 -0700

On Jul 18, 2009, at 8:57 AM, veronica caley wrote:

Re Le Creuset problem, if you bought the crockery version, sooner or later the pot will break too. If you bought the metal version, the lid was defective to start with. I would call back and ask to speak to higher authority than the dimwit you talked to. She doesn't say anything different because she doesn't know anything else.

I sent them the pot and included a version of the transcript I wrote for you. We'll see what they send back.

David Ritchie,
back from the Portland Highland Games, where there was an awful lot of sun