[lit-ideas] Re: Life begins with a handshake

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 07:34:58 -0500

Congrats, Donal.  I gotta ask ... was your niece the product of gateway
sexual activity?

In my parents case, the stick was just a stick.  They weren't allowed
(1956) to hold hands while dating on a fundamentalist Evangelical College
Campus, so they each took an end of a wooden stick -- small tree branch --
while walking together on campus.  Maybe they'll hand out tree branches
instead of condoms in TN.

Julie Krueger