[lit-ideas] Re: Life begins with a handshake

  • From: David Ritchie <profdritchie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 19:12:16 -0700

On May 4, 2012, at 12:01 PM, Mike Geary wrote:

> I'm getting sick and tired of all you Yankees making fun of God and all
> things wholesome and decent.  The average time of human coitus is two minutes
> (according to those who time these things).

Hey, Sonny Jim, ah'm with youse.  Ah don't cair whit thon wee boys ta tha south
of here call folk to the north of youse, but when someyin begins ta tak the
piss oot ah oor dear laird's idea o' how long a tappin's supposed to last, well
then boy, ah'm referrin' them tae a bible or a beatin, one or th'other.  Two
minutes is the time established fer doing it decent, without yon porn o'graphy.
 That's the way it's tae be.  Says Goad.  Since Eden.  Right?

David Ritchie,
Crumbling Flats,
Dunrumbling,
Near Glasgow