[lit-ideas] Re: Life begins with a handshake

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 10:55:40 -0400

I read this initially as "life begins with a headache".

erin

Quoting Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>:

The bill just passed.  It's not the internet that's isolating people and
imposing inhumanity on them.  It's the law.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/335198/20120430/gateway-sexual-activity-tennessee-bill-handholding.htm

"Gateway sexual activity"????  My parents dated on a fundamentalist
Evangelical campus and were not allowed to hold hands when walking
together.  They each took an end of the same stick of wood instead.  That
was 1956.

Julie Krueger

--
Erin