[lit-ideas] Re: Law as prob-solving

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 15:19:25 +0100

Well, Donal has decided to introduce the legal notion of "finding for
neither" that has hitherto been unknown in jurisprudence, so I thought that
some clarification of what is meant might be in order. If it is decided
that there is no court that has jurisdiction in the matter, then the second
part of my comment stands, namely that the practical effect is the same as
ruling for the defendant. Considering both the substance and the tone of
DNL's recent comments, I think that I will likewise return the ruling that
the matter is outside of my jurisdiction, and will not be bothered by it
further.

O.K.