[lit-ideas] Re: Laurie Mylroie

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:12:17 -0400

Yes, yes, yes, and it's extremely distracting and I have to stop, put the
laptop in the attic or something.

so it's not like the posts are being read
> or remembered. For example, she's convinced we are
> planning to (alternately) nuke or invade Iran.
> Statements to the contrary do not register.

What statements?  Iran is (gasp) making the bomb (country # [fill in blank
to do so]), we the superpower are terrified and we want to bomb their
facilities, which means drop (a few mind you) bombs on or about their heads.

> Maybe US actions will speak louder:
>
> U.S. Agrees to Wait While EU Nations Craft New
> Offer for Iran
> http://actnow.saferworld.org/ctt.asp?u=4204006&l=123675

Finally, some sanity.  Until the itch starts bothering them again.

And now LH will be happy to learn that I am putting this thing in the
attic.  Beat your war drums, paint your faces, there's not a thing I can do
about it.