[lit-ideas] Re: LUMBERJACKS and Arabs IN BLACK DRESSES

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:18:42 -0500

Wow, you're good.  Merriam Webster says it's a non-libidinal attraction.  I
like yours better, given how sex is conflated with everything but the kitchen
sink.  Yours is all but a definition of pedophilia, dependence [on the child,
unconsciously the parental figure] combined with needing to overpower [have sex
with] the [safe] source of the pedophile's love [the child, unconsciously the
parental figure].  Where cross dressing comes in, I can't say.  Probably
inadequate bonding with a father.  It's encouraging that the world is getting
it.  Nowhere near enough, but it's beginning to filter down.  I was surprised
at how father and girl inferiority was tackled head on by even Bollywood.
People like Koenigsberg are discussing it.  On this list, you have a clue.
More than a clue obviously.

That's it.  See you tomorrow probably.