[lit-ideas] Re: LISTENING TO DYLAN

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:10:03 -0500

The Wikipedia article for the album explains the cover photo (way down at the bottom).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Freewheelin'_Bob_Dylan

Now I'm going to have to watch Vanilla Sky just to see that scene. Ursula

David Ritchie wrote:
Yes, well this was the second or third album that I bought with my own money and I can't tell you how weird and interesting it was to hear--I'm sure it must have been on television--an explanation of who "she" was... Who it was who was hanging on Dylan's arm in the photo. I remember thinking, "Well *that's* interesting." And now I can't recall a thing about her. Does anyone else?

David Ritchie,
not watching Ken Burns on WW2 in
Portland, Oregon