[lit-ideas] Re: LAUGH OR CRY?

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:44:54 +0100

So, yes, by all means, let's praise his lack of hypocrisy.

someone praised Putin's lack of hypocrisy? -- oh I see. I don't think that's quite what Robert meant.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
Probably Putin is vexed that his little incident did not cause oil prices to spike. That's long been the obvious motive for supporting Iran's nuke'em and siding with any instability. Remember that Putin could have billionaires killed and ousted from their thrones ... wonder how many gigabucks he and his Russian mafia cronies control? Staggers the imagination.

So, yes, by all means, let's praise his lack of hypocrisy.