[lit-ideas] Re: Keith Richards 1943-2008

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 00:11:31 -0800

He failed to write a new number on the date page of his checkbook.

I'm not finding this story on any of the news pages. Tomorrow--or later today-- will reveal all.

Happy New Year everyone. They've just let off fireworks in my neighborhood. Either that or we're being invaded.

David Ritchie,
schooling the dog, cats and fish in home security procedures,
Portland, Oregon
On Dec 31, 2008, at 11:45 PM, Eric Yost wrote:

Gotta quote Dorothy: How could they tell?