[lit-ideas] Re: (K)ant Kills Creativity

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:49:48 -0500

I must clear up that it was not Eric who wrote this above paragraph
which Mike proceeded to get apoplectic about, it was I.

Thank you, Paul, yes. I apologize to all the list members. I was over-wined and under-dined when I wrote that missive. I am, as I'm sure all here have guessed, a Commie at heart. My soul rankles up quite easily at any hint of privilege -- which is rather ridiculous seeing as how privilege is why people pursue privilege.

Again, forgive me my drunk indiscretions, please. I don't own a gun for this very reason. : )

Mike Geary
Memphis