[lit-ideas] Re: Just a personal note.

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:21:00 -0500

Please ignore my rant against Memphis. I'm just in a real pissy mood today. Memphis isn't to blame, though I do have serious issues with her. I've had college professors who had moved to Memphis from much more hip places tell me that they hated this city, but that they had never before had such good, close friendships as they have/had in Memphis. I suppose it's a kind of garrison mentality that brings people closer together. Whaterever. Sorry for crying in your beer.

Mike Geary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>