[lit-ideas] Re: Joseph Hansen

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:41:41 -0500

Thanks Judy.  I am really glad you posted this because I thought there was
only one of a series of detective stories in which the good guy is gay.

One of our favorites has been an author called Jonathan Kellerman.  The
author is actually a child psychologist.  His gay police detective is Milo
who works with the hero, Alex Delaware who is a child psychologist in the
novels also.  He lives with a woman named Robin who is a luthier, sometimes
to the rich and famous.  His current books are different from this, though
I haven't read them.

With Hansen, I wish they would make movies of his work and Kellerman's.
Probably not enough visual blood and gore.

Veronica