[lit-ideas] Re: Jesus Wins Again!

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 11:02:21 -0500

Yes, abandoned by God, exiled to the Siberia of the universe, where even
the ultra rich are propelled by the Alien of greed and emptiness that lives
inside them and ever gnaws their insides for more.  In space .. nobody can
hear you scream ... Turn up the volume on the still sad music of humanity
and you get ... rap ... rap ... rapping at my chamber door ...  Sigourney,
bring your flame thrower ...  save us Sigourney ...

Husband got an Ipod.  He's walking around the house doing the dinosaur
walk.  Gotta go save him ...