[lit-ideas] Re: Jesus Wins Again!

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 23:24:32 -0500

God loves humanity.  He loves to poke em.  Probably because they're so
ludicrous.   If I were God, I'd poke humans too.   When I was in a good mood.
When I was in a bad mood I'd just watch them poke each other.   It's great
theater except they trash my world.  But if I were God, it wouldn't matter, I'd
just make another world and I wouldn't let humans near it.  Beyond that, it's
Friday night so I won't tell you what I really think of humans.