[lit-ideas] It's still the same old story...

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:43:45 -0500

CABINET OKAYS DECISION TO EXPAND GROUND OPERATION IN LEBANON (Haaretz)
MK Yishai: Expanded IDF ground offensive in Lebanon expected to take 30 days
(AP)

******

OK, folks, it looks like Israel has decided to re-occupy southern Lebanon
again.  I don't think I can take 20 years of Stan and Omar screaming epithets
at each other or of Lawrence's lamentations against Islamo-Leftists who won't
let the U.S. nuke 2/3 of the world so he can feel manly.

I'm going on vacation until this is all over.  See you in 20 years.

Mike Geary
Memphis