[lit-ideas] Re: It's gone quiet

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 20:31:46 -0500

Cheers!! God, I wish I had a grandchild. I have 'grand' children but neither of them is doing anything about a grandchild...

More cheers,
Ursula
(do post a picture of yourself on the slip 'n slide...)

John McCreery wrote:
...tomorrow is the one-day early first birthday party of the totally adorable if sometimes diabolical Keegan James Glynn. Attractions include ribs in a coffee-bourbon sauce, an astonishing pasta salad, and, kid you not, star-shaped chicken nuggets for the kids who show up. Birthday cake? Of course. Slip and slide to counter the Corpus Christi heat. If Grandpa doesn't write much blame it on exhaustion.

John

--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN