[lit-ideas] Re: Italy ?

  • From: David Ritchie <profdritchie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 18:45:13 -0700

On May 9, 2012, at 5:39 PM, John McCreery wrote:

> Erogenous zones do vary a bit culturally. Traditionally in Japan, it was the
> back of the neck that got men excited.
>
> John

Shall I tell you what's coming?  Working in an art college, I often have a
notion of what may hit Podunk say three years hence.  This year our female folk
are wearing the bottom half on Liza Minnelli in "Cabaret," short shorts and
weird stockings.  Also heels with goldfish (fake) in.  Also leopard-spotted
things.

I'm not.

David Ritchie,
who was given a book of poems about what God wants today in
Portland, Oregon