[lit-ideas] Re: Italy ?

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:42:08 -0500

What about Vatican City -- does that count?  Only thing that really sticks
out in my memory of Vatican City is that if you're a woman, don't try to
get into St. Peter's wearing a sleeveless dress.  Why?  They wouldn't say.
 God is a horny God, I guess.  I don't know whether it's OK for men to wear
sleeveless dresses. I saw plenty of men in black dresses, but none were
sleeveless.

Mike Geary
who loved the people of Naples above all the other Europeans encountered
that glorious summer of 1968.